|Taking Training To a Whole New Level ... Yours!|
A certification should have meaning. We award certificates of completion for our one-, two-, and three-day courses, but to call someone a "certified trainer" means something more.
In granting "certified trainer" status, we set a high standard. People who complete our requirements for certified trainer KNOW their stuff.
To attain "certified trainer" status, a person must:
- Complete our Train the Trainer Course (or similar, approved by our board)
- Create and submit at least one 30-minute (or longer) training lesson plan
- Submit at least one videotape of him/herself conducting training (>30 min)
- Submit training evaluations (from students) with a min. "7" avg on a "10" scale
- Sign and adhere to Leadership Development's Code of Ethics for trainers
Providing that submissions meet the minimum requirements set forth in the training course, Leadership Development will issue a certificate proclaiming the individual to be a "certified trainer." Online certification now available!
A certified trainer certificate: