Topic Menu - Management Development Programs
Today's supervisors and leaders must have emotional intelligence. These are skills not taught at Harvard Business School.
Good relationship management and leadership skills are built on a solid foundation of self-awareness and self-management skills.
This is why our very successful approach includes the three disciplines of management:
"In my 25 years working I've been through many similar programs. This one is the best -- by far!"
- R. Freidrich
McCain Foods, USA
"Pointed, practical, and proven. This teaching gets to the heart of leadership."
- James D. Bono
College of Pharmacy
University of Illinois, Chicago
· Awareness of Work Styles and Motivations
· Setting Personal Standards of Excellence
· Concepts of Management and Leadership
· Overcoming Resistance to Motivation
· Initiative and Accountability
· Valuing and Appreciating Others
· Work/Life Balance
· Obstacle Identification and Goal Setting
· Time Management/Effective Meetings
· Situation Analysis / Problem Solving
· Decision Making / Mind Mapping
· Dealing with Change
· Organizational Awareness
· Win/Win Mindsets
· Empathic Listening
· Interpersonal Communications
· Problem Solving/Conflict Resolution
· Building a Committed Workforce
· Team Roles and Team Building
· Developing Others
You can also add content from any of our stand-alone workshops.
By removing hinderance to initiative and equiping your staff with Self Management, Work Management, and Relationship Management skills, we help your organization soar to new levels of performance.
Although our programs follow an overall outline (such as the example above), they are never "canned." We adjust each training session to fit the needs of YOUR organization -- at no extra charge! The result? Greater productivity, effectiveness, and profitability! Results!
Inquire About This Service