Meet our Executive Coach for abrasive managers and executives:
Laura Crawshaw, Ph.D.
With coaching, managers and executives learn to:
- Resolve conflict easier
- Get out of Micromanagement tendencies
- Separate strategic and tactical thinking
- Improve problem-solving skills among teams and subordinates
- Higher levels of productivity
- More effective, enthusiastic teams
- Conditions for sustained success
- Balanced work and personal life
|A study by Manchester Inc. showed that one-on-one coaching is perhaps the best way for managers and leaders to develop and implement the skills that make them more effective. |
The study showed that coaching is very effective for developing personal growth, business agility, and enhanced communication skills, all of which contribute to a company's bottom line.
|We are proud to have Laura Crawshaw, Ph.D., as our executive coach.|
Dr. Crawshaw (bio) is on the cutting edge of coaching abrasive executives.
Dr. Crawshaw has:
- eighteen years of practice
- extensive reseach into what is effective in executive coaching
- a pointed and proven process for helping abrasive executives
Clients working with Laura Crawshaw find a balance between the drive for results and the working with the people who provide them.
BONUS: Her doctoral dissertation was the first in the country on the topic of coaching abrasive executives.
Inquire about executive coaching (privacy is assured)